- Personal and inheritance tax
- Structuring and conveyance of private and business assets
- Estate planning
- International mobility
- Management of tax statement obligations
- Structuring of real estate investments and real estate asset externalisation operations
- Assistance with choosing and adopting specific tax regimes (SIIC, OPCI, etc.)
- Support for handling current tax issues (Real estate VAT, 3% tax, etc.)
Corporate tax services
- Company tax management (group tax, optimisation of effective taxation rate)
- Transactions (M&A/private equity)
- Reorganisation and succession
- Assistance with tax investigations and litigation (personal, corporate and inheritance)
- Rescript and tax approval applications
- Restructuring (mergers, partial asset contributions, capital increase/decrease, etc.)
- Acquisition and sale (shares, goodwill)
- Family governance and shareholders’ agreement
An independent law firm specializing in taxation and corporate law
Founded in 1882, Maison Eck is the longest-standing independent law firm dedicated to corporate and personal tax advisory services and corporate law.
Run by three experienced partners each reputed in their speciality practice area, Maison Eck provides expert support to our clients for all their re-structuring operations and high‑impact transactions, in terms of advisory and litigation services.
The firm’s customer base comprises family-run companies, business leaders, investment firms, listed and unlisted undertakings and SMEs.
The partners endeavour to offer tailor-made services and personalised follow-up that are perfectly aligned with their clients’ goals and values.
Responsible for a number of rulings that became notable case law, the team possesses first-rate knowledge in terms of assistance with tax investigations and litigation and significant experience in negotiating with the tax authorities.
Member of a network of partners in other practice areas (employment law, new technologies and real estate, etc.), the firm can also cover all the needs of its customers, including international groups based or with an operation in France.